- Low maintenance
- Northern and Southern Stacking Options
- Vehicle entry doors, remote/radio controls, vision lites and rough framed openings for personnel doors
- Built-in operator, Drop-In or Door Driver add-on operators
- Multiple Configurations including our "Smart Rail" design
- Fast Operation
- Maximizes Hangar Building Space
- Manual Operation Capabilities
- Exclusive For Aviation
- Efficient Operation
- Smart Door® Technology Upgrade
- Customize Options & Replacement Needs
- Rotating aperture door: Allows for 3 different aircraft to use the same hangar facility
- Counterweighted Panels: Free-floating, counterweighted panels move with push of a finger
- Pressure sensing panels: Adjust to the fuselage’s position
- Automatic Brake: Holds door in open position and latching lock arms brace door when closed
- Custom Fit Around the Crane Rail
- Lockarms: Secure the door panel against high wind loads
- Electrical Control Panel: Pre-wired electrical control panel with pushbutton station
- Counterweighted: Counterweight assembly with enclosure tower supports vertical movement and door stacking
- Operator: Secure operating movement with either the overhead mounted or floor mounted operator. Manual disconnect also available for power failure situations.
- Heavy Duty Construction: Typical construction includes structural steel framed panels with durable 14ga steel cladding and heavy duty hinges and locks.
- Customized Panel Layouts: Choose from visionlites, grilles, decorative paneling, and wood/composite cladding.
- Extreme loads and conditions: Doors can be constructed for high windloads and blast requirements.
- Door Systems Engineered for Blast Requirements Up To 27psi
- Available in Sliding, Vertical Lift, and Four-Fold Systems
Door Driver Operator
- Simple Power Cord Hook-up
- Single Phase Motor(Three Phase Available)
- Fully Active Suspension
- Disengage Handle
- Pneumatic Tire Drive