- Glaze finish doors to match your building. Four-Fold doors can be customized to match any building design!
- The advanced design and construction of the Four-Fold door enables it to function under high cycle and other severe conditions.
- Ideal for many applications such as Fire Stations, Parking Garages, Auto Dealerships and Grain Facilities.
FF300/200/100-XT Exterior Folding
- Four-Fold XT™ takes away the concern over limited apparatus bay space!
- The operator is interior mounted while the door panels fold to the exterior, eliminating the bay space that is needed with the regular Four-Fold design.
- Built with all the benefits of our standard Four-Fold door.
- The heavy-duty design and construction of our Four-Fold door enable it to function under high-cycle and other severe conditions.
FF30 Performance Series
- The FF30 Four-Fold Door system is built with all the benefits of our standard Four-Fold door, but is pre-engineered for 12’ x 14’ and 14’ x 14’ openings and available with standard glass configurations to create a door system that balances both performance and cost.
- Provides a low maintenance, highspeed, energy efficient alternative to overhead sectional, coiling and high speed roll-up doors.
- Tested and approved for High-Velocity Hurricane Zones, up to 120psf, and has been approved by the Florida Building Code (#FL17136).
- The Hurricane Rated door systems are built with 11-gauge structural steel tube and 14-gauge cladding on the exterior and interior sides.
- The cremone lock concealed in the panel and the weather seals with no exposed fasteners give a clean finish.
- Available in eight different glazing layouts, from no glass to complete glass.
- The hurricane rated door is also available in our exterior folding configuration.
FF701-XT Hurricane Exterior Folding
- The FF701-XT uses an exterior folding configuration, eliminating the bay space that is needed with the regular Four-Fold design.
- Tested and approved for High-Velocity Hurricane Zones, up to 120psf and has been approved by the Florida Building Code (#FL17136).
- The Hurricane Rated door systems are built with 11-gauge structural steel tube and 14-gauge cladding.
- Choose from a wide variety of glazing layouts from no glass to full glass.
FF800 Tornado FEME 361/ICC 500
- Tested & passed ICC-500 & FEMA 361 storm shelter requirements.
- Made with a heavier construction than the standard Four-Fold door system, the FF800 is built to withstand flying debris and extreme wind loads.