The original doors on this hangar were from the 1940’s Door Engineering used existing and new parts in the refurbishment of the hangar door. The old wood doors were replaced with Door Engineering’s new H-Series door, HB600.
These doors were finished to match the existing building and met today’s specifications. The operator that had been in place was an urethane driven wheel add-on. This was replaced with Door Engineering’s electric motor operator for superior door performance.
swipe for more gallery photos